Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Welcome to the Big Guy Underwear Blog

Welcome to the Big Guy Underwear Blog

I'm a little bit of a underwear fanatic. As a kid, I would sneak and ready the weekly Sunday inserts and look though the fashion catalogs just to sneak a peek at the men modeling their underwear. While the pictures were great, and I definitely enjoyed them (wink wink nudge nudge), I felt a pang of sadness. I would never have that bodies that the men have in those advertisements.

As I grew older and got the money to start buying my own clothes, I became at bit of an underwear connoisseur, buying all sorts of underwear in all sorts of styles. But as I bought them, I quickly found out that all brands weren't equal in terms of sizing and fit for big guys. Most of my adult life, I've hovered around size 40-42 inch waist length, with thick thighs and decently-sized rump and most "fashionable" brands only go up to 34-36 inch waist. After years and years of buying and trying, I've had enough.

I want help other plus size fellas find nice-looking, comfortable underwear.Too many big guys are at a loss on what to buy and I want to help. With this blog, I hope to give as much commentary as I can, as well as reviews of underwear and spotlight great brands and designers and the hot guys who wear them.

So thank so much for reading along, I hope you enjoy the blog! I also have a companion tumblr blog The Big Guy Underwear Blog where I showcase men of size being happy and carefree and sexy in their underwear. And please give feedback and suggestions!

- Mega

No comments:

Post a Comment

Acceptable Fatness

So where are all the big guys? I was on Facebook the other day and one of my FB friends was trying to trying to get recommendations fo...